Open your World to the Classical Yogic Wisdom shared by the Yoga Capital of the world. Preparing yourself for a Strong Foundation is a Pre - Requisite for any Yoga Program. Our 85 hours Yoga teacher training programs in Rishikesh are designed to equip all the students with the Classical Yogic Wisdom which would propel them towards their Beautiful Journey of Motherhood.
Every student of Yoga has a perennial question lurking within them. “Who Am I”? To understand the possibility of knowing oneself means understanding your Own Birth.
The 85 hours Pre-Natal and Post-Natal Yoga Teacher Training is an Online and Residential Program inviting all the “Would– be” Mothers and Yoga Teachers to Learn and Understand the Concept of Pre - Conception, Conception, and Post Delivery.
The motherhood Process is a Beautiful Journey where the Lady is Cherishing and having a Joyful Experience. “The Would–be” Mother is Considered Equivalent to Mother Nature.
Come, Join Us and Experience the long-lasting Blissfulness, Peace, and Tranquility.
Don’t Just Practice Yoga; Experience Motherhood with Us!!!
Best Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
- Gharbadharan Process - A Conscious parenting to acquire the desired qualities in your child
- Restorative and gentle Modified asana and its importance during and after pregnancy
- Benefits and contraindications of yoga practice during pregnancy
- Different Yogic practices for each trimester depend on the needs of an individual
- Use of different props to accommodate asana practices
- Importance of practicing pranayama/breathing exercises
- Postnatal care - yoga practice for recovery and adopting various yogic techniques after birth
- Anatomy, physiology, and Hormonal changes during pregnancy/childbirth and postpartum
- Importance of nutrition & diet for pregnancy and postnatal period
- Philosophy: Understanding Pre Conception, Conception, and Post Delivery from Yogic Perspective
- Meditationtechniques to discover the inner self and channel the inner wisdom of the creation
- Mantra for pregnancy- A method to go within and overcome the difficulties during pregnancy
- Teaching Methodology Sessions to become a professional Pre Natal teacher
- Learn to teach and design a class through teaching practicum session
Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
85 Hour Pre & Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
- Importance of Yoga in Pregnancy
- Role of a teacher in Prenatal Yoga
- Different Stages in Pregnancy
- Understanding & creating the foundation of different Practices style of yoga
- How Yoga practices can make your delivery Safe and Smooth?
- How can Yoga aid in Normal Delivery?
- Overview of Practices in the various phases of Pregnancy
- Preparation for conception
- Knowing your Pregnancy
- Understanding Fertility Issues and addressing them
- Miscarriages & Abortion, Complications & Conditions
- Understanding Safe & Unsafe Practices in various stages of pregnancy
- Importance of Fetus Talk in Pregnancy
- Labour and Delivery
- Modifications of asana with Props/ Restorative Practices/ Modified Slow paced yoga during and after Pregnancy
- Precaution and Contraindications of Asana
- Simple Adjustment & Alignment for Pregnancy
- Practices includes -
- Surya Namaskar
- Standing Asana
- Sitting Asana
- Supine Asana
- Twisting Asana
- Kneeling Asana
- Forward Bending Asana
- Backward Bending Asana
- Labour Pose for Child Birth
- Menstrual Cycle & Female reproductive System
- How Conception happens
- Fetal development
- Hormonal Changes during Pregnancy
- Anatomical and Physiological Changes during 1st, 2nd & 3rd Trimesters of Pregnancy
- Pregnancy related Complications and conditions
- Post- Partum Physiological Changes
- Importance of Garbha Samskara
- Mantra for overall wellbeing of Mother & Fetus
- Mantra for Overcoming Pain
- Mantra for Gaining Mental strength
- Understanding the Bandhas and its importance
- Understanding the Mudras and its importance
- Difference between Mudra, Bandha and Kegel Practice
- Practice of Different Mudras & Bandhas
- Kegel Practice
- Incorporating Bandha Practices in Pranayama
- Incorporating Mudra Practices in Pranayama & Meditation
- Mudra Practice for Normal Delivery Process
- Why Pranayama is Important during Pregnancy
- Therapeutic aspect of Pranayama
- How the various Pranayama in the 3 trimester phase, helps a mother to find balance
- How Pranayama takes care of Hormonal changes in Body
- Learning Different techniques of Pranayama with variations
- How to prepare the body for labour through breath awareness
- Why Meditation is Important in Pregnancy
- Understanding the benefit of Meditation in different trimesters
- Different Techniques of Meditation and practices
- Visualization aspect of Meditation during pregnancy
- Introduction to Yoga Nidra
- Importance of Yoga Nidra during Pregnancy
- Different Techniques of Yoga Nidra
- Practices during different stages of pregnancy
- Importance of Nutrition and diet during Pregnancy
- Understanding the requirements of Nutrition in different stages of Pregnancy
- Healthy & unhealthy weight gain and its impact
- How to choose wisely the right food habit during pregnancy
- Conceive a Child as per your Desire - A Philosophical Aspect
- Yama and Niyama - A Key to Successful Delivery
- Pancha Kosha and its Impact on Pregnancy
- How Lifestyle plays a vital role in pregnancy – Food, Sleep, Emotional Life and Fear
- How do you connect with your Baby before and after birth?
- Postnatal Care of New Mother and Baby
- PPD – Post Partum Depression and its Solution
- Various practices to reconnect with your body after delivery
- How slowly get into Postnatal Practices to build up strength and stamina in the body back to normal
- Trimester specific lesson plans
- Discussion about General sequencing
- Guidelines for Yoga asanas, modifications, and contraindications
- Teaching Practices
- Assessments/Group Discussions/Case Study/Videos
85-hour Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga classes|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Time|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||Anatomy & Physiology / Fundamental of Pre & Post-natal|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:30 PM - 04:00 PM||Herbal Tea|
|04:00 PM - 05:30 PM||Teaching Methodology / Practicum / Teaching Practices|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Mantra chanting / Meditation / Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|6:00 AM||Shat Kriya – Cleansing Practice|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
|Whole day is Rest / Holiday / Field Visits|
|Includes Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner in Campus|
85-hour Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
It is said that our eating style is a reflection of our internal state. “You become, what you intake" - The kind of Food (Ahar) which you consume, determines; who you become.
Yogic Diet is based on Cleansing and Healing Mechanism thus rejuvenating the budding Yogis. The diet provided by Rishikul Yogshala Rishikesh equips one physically in increasing the flexibility and stamina for the Intense Yogic Practices. The diet also nourishes the mind and emotions and brings in a state of Calmness and Tranquility.
An Ideal Accommodation is necessary to such an extent that it will get one to unwind after a lovely Yogic experience. Convenience is additionally an essential part of making the experience of Yoga seriously enriching and advantageous.
Nestled within the foothills of the Himalayan region, beside the beautiful Ganges; Living in the nearby embrace of nature in itself is a reviving encounter for the “would be” True Yogi
Everyone is obliged to a sterile and pleasant room on a private and sharing basis. Each of these rooms offers the following Amenities –
Twin beds with adequate lighting & Free Wi-Fi access
Private and clean washrooms with 24*7 hot running shower facilities.
A Study Area with a coffee table and a chair
The beds of the rooms have comfortable sleep mattresses guaranteeing tranquil evenings and window blinds for a relaxing
A serene area for a comfortable and convenient stay is the motivation that we strive for here for our Rishikul Yogis.
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh India
Yoga School in Rishikesh
Here is a list of those who can apply for the prenatal yoga teacher training course:
Any woman planning to conceive
Mothers can enroll in this course
Any Yoga Teacher who wants to teach Prenatal
Any Medical Professional who wants to add Yogic flavor to their treatment
Our extensive course offers the most ancient styles of yoga – Modified Hatha Yoga as per the trimester, along with breathing and mindfulness practices. You will also study adjustment and alignment techniques, philosophy of yoga, human anatomy, Yoga Nidra, Mantra, Mudra, and much more throughout the duration of the course.
As already the birthplace of yoga, Rishikesh has its own energy and spiritual aura that supports yoga practice. The yoga teachers practicing and spreading the ancient wisdom in Rishikesh are natural as they happen to practice the art right from their childhood. Thus, the place serves as the ideal location to learn yoga from its roots and understand its true essence. Beginning your yogic journey from the land of yoga’s birth will help you to build a strong foundation and enhance the same with further practices and studies.
The certificate issued by Rishikul Yogshala ( Registered Yoga School ) is approved by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International. It is a globally recognized certificate in the yoga community that will also enable you to teach in your hometown.
Yes, you can stay for an extra day before or after the course only if there is an availability of accommodation. Also, your extra stay will be chargeable. For more information, you can contact us prior to your arrival and we will do the needful to help you out..
It is always a good idea to consult with your general practitioner before arriving for the course. Our free consultation session with our trainers will also be helpful where you can discuss your issues and get the necessary help. In case you are suffering from a condition, our trainers will take the necessary steps to tweak the practice to suit your needs and make you comfortable.
After the completion of the course, you will be certified with Yoga Alliance which is internationally recognized, so definitely you will be able to teach. But we would suggest you practice as much as you can even after the completion of the training. In order to get the very essence of yoga, years and years of effort are required. You can also apply for yoga instructor jobs in your hometown or other places to better yourself in the art of teaching. After this course, You will become a certified yoga teacher.
It depends on the course you are pursuing. For the 85-hour yoga teacher training, every Sunday is off.
The booking amount of USD 100 is non-refundable. In case you have to cancel your booking, don’t be worried. The booking amount will be valid for a period of one year. You can always come back any time during that period to take part in any of our courses without the need to pay any deposit amount again.
You are advised to apply for ETourist visa only. Please refer to this link – Indian Visa Online Website
By Airway: The nearest domestic airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (approximately 35 km away) and the other International Airport is New Delhi Airport (250 km from Rishikesh). At both these airports, there is easy access to taxis and buses. If required, you can also contact the school directly for the pickup (additional charges may apply).
By Railway: The closest railway station is in Haridwar (approximately 25 km away). Also, Haridwar is connected to many main Indian cities such as Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Varanasi, and Lucknow. Upon de-boarding at the Haridwar railway station, you can also book a taxi to the school
By Roadways - Bus / Cabs: Rishikesh has great road connectivity to all the Indian cities. Both private and government buses and Cabs are also available from different cities.
Our retreat program is the most fairly priced Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh. In our pocket-loving yoga retreat program, you can partake in the dawn from the glorious Himalayan mountains.
We include local excursions and expeditions for our yoga retreat sessions. You can encounter the gifts of the well-known Ganga Aarti of Rishikesh. Additionally, we have included adventure activities, for example, Rafting, Camping, and Trekking in our yoga retreat program.