Rishikul Yogshala Rishikesh welcomes you to Rishikesh, which is considered The Yoga Capital of the World. Here in our 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, you will be guided and mentored by our Experienced Yoga teachers through a Non - Religious approach.
Deepen your Personal practice with our advanced program in 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training. We have curated our 300 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh to be extremely suitable, safe, and enhance the Yogic experience of your life.
This Course begins with Embracing the all-Indian Culture of Rishikesh and ends with Experiencing Yoga in its truest form. Intensify your already knowledgeable practices through the most Authentic wisdom and deepen your understanding of the various dimensions of the Yogic lifestyle be it through Yogic Philosophy or Ashtanga Yoga.
Our carefully designed and curated 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is a comprehensive program that will support and guide you through your evolution and transform you into a mindful human being. So, come and explore the new possibilities within you by leaving all your expectations aside.
Step into the world of Yogic Wisdom for a Profound Experience with an open heart.
Come, Join Us and Experience the long-lasting Blissfulness, Peace, and Tranquility.
Don’t Just Practice Yoga; Enhance Your Yogic Experience Yoga with Us!!!
300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
- The practice of self-transformation and inner healing through Meditation and Pranayama.
- A traditional and classical study of all the Mantras and Mudras, and their importance in Yoga practice
- Yoga Nidra: It is a concept that introduces you to calmness and peacefulness to boost insomnia away.
- Uncover the Shatkarma techniques, which involve the cleansing practices of the human body.
- Teaching Methodology: Modified practical classes for the betterment of postures and also to make you an independent teacher.
- Study of Yoga Anatomy: Dig deep into the Yogic anatomy to have a better understanding of the human body.
- Use yoga props to enhance your movements.
- Seminars, Workshops, and self-practice sessions for practical and theoretical knowledge.
- Excursions and visits to nearby places of interest.
- We demonstrate the workings of the human musculoskeletal system through anatomy and physiology sessions.
- Participate in interactive teaching sessions where our teachers guide you on teaching a class and turn you into an effective teacher.
- Learn the Principles of Ayurvrda - both in Theory & in some Practical sessions for daily lifestyle use.
- Explore this land of yoga and spirituality by taking part in excursions to nearby places.
Best 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
There is no other best place than Rishikesh, India to enroll in yoga teacher training courses in India. Renowned as the Yoga Capital of the World, this place has proved its worth throughout the world for the aforesaid courses. People from all over the world come to Rishikesh, India to deepen their yoga practice and learn more about the ancient yoga discipline and yogic way of living.
The 300-hour yoga teacher training in India covers all the advanced teachings of traditional Ashtanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga. It is recommended for students and teachers who have already successfully completed their 200 hours of yoga teacher training in India (RYT 200-Hour) from a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, USA, and want to upgrade their education and yoga practice to the next level.
The 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training is an enhanced course of the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India and is based on the fundamental concepts taught in the 200-Hour TTC. This course further enhances and deepens your knowledge of the practice of Yoga. We will prepare you to be an effective yoga teacher by educating you on the fundamental concepts, principles, and techniques of yoga that are more advanced than those taught in the 200-hour TTC. You can become a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 500) with Yoga Alliance after completing 200 hours plus 300 hours of yoga teacher training course in India.
Through the 300-hour Yoga teacher training course, you will learn about the traditional and classical study of all mantras and yoga postures and their importance in yoga practice. Gaining a deep understanding of the physiology and anatomy of the human body in relation to yoga practice is an important aspect of the 300-hour yoga teacher training course. In addition, in this advanced course, you will also learn about the techniques of cleaning the human body.
There will be regular opportunities to participate in seminars and workshops that will strengthen your yogic knowledge. The Self-practice sessions during the course of 300-hour yoga teacher training will promote practical knowledge apart from theoretical knowledge. Also, the use of yoga props is taught to enhance your movements and make yoga postures easier.
This advanced course not only makes you an independent and effective yoga teacher but also inspires you in the practice of self-transformation and inner healing through various yoga techniques such as meditation and pranayama.
300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
- Intense primary series practice (Mysore and lead class)
- Introduction to Intermediate series
- Vinyasa workshop
- Guidelines for each asana
- Why No Practice on Full & New Moon day
- Introduction of bandhas and its application in Pranayama
- Practicum of four bandhas
- Mula Bandha
- Uddiyan Bandha
- Jalandhar Bandha
- Maha bandha
- Intensity of Kumbhaka ( Breath Retention )
- Importance Of Sushumna
- Nature And Activities Of Ida, Pingala & Sushumna
- Seven pranayama practices (advance practice)
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Sheetali Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Sheetkari Pranayama
- Ujjai Pranayama
- Brahmari Pranayama
- Nadi Shodhna Pranayama
- Practicum of Asana Mudra
- Practicum of Prana Mudra
- Practicum of Psychic Mudra
- Preparation of Mudra for Bandha
- Meaning of Yoga Mudra
- Study of Yoga in connection with Gita
- Study of Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja Yoga, Jnana Yoga
- Karma And Non-Attachment In Yogic Dimensions
- Four Level Of Consciousness
- Keys to Successful Living In Yogic Science
- The State of 3 Gunas and its Impact on us
- 6 Main Obstacles In The Path Of Yoga
- Samadhi and Its Study
- Review of Digestive System and Respiratory System
- Shankprashalana Effective Practice for cleaning the digestive track
- Impact of Asana On Muscular and skeletal system
- Anatomy of Glandular system And Its Connections To Chakras
- Anatomy of Nervous System With Understanding of Nadi And Pranic Currents
- Obstacles In Meditation
- Witnessing Meditation
- Chakra Awareness Meditation
- Root Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Third Eye Meditation
- 4 important meditative postures
- Introduction of Ajapa Japa
- Workshop on Standing Asana
- Workshop on Seating Asana
- Workshop on Core Series
- Workshop on Back Bends
- Workshop on Closing Series
- Hands on Adjustment and Modifications of Asana - Primary Series
- Practicum of Trataka (Cleansing and Preparation for Concentration and Improves Eye Sight through Candle Light)
- Introduction and Discussion on Shankprashalana for Cleaning Of Lower Abdomen
- Practicum of Kunjal Kriya
- Practicum of Agnisar Kriya and Nauli Kriya
- Building a Social Relationship between Teachers and Students
- Inspiring and Motivating In Difficult Situation
- Developing confidence while teaching and sharing the Yogic Practices
- Inculcating a Multi Style Lesson Plan and Instructing Skills
- Benefits and Limitations
- Delivering an Effective Feedback to Aspirant
AYURVEDIC SCIENCE - THEORY SESSION
- What is Ayurveda ?
- Why Ayurveda and yoga are co sisters in the path of good health?
- Fundamentals of body constitutions in Ayurveda
- Concept of metabolic Toxins in Ayurvedic science
- Practical Concept of Panchakarma in Ayurveda
- Practical Idea of Six tastes in Ayurveda
- Understanding the major seven important tissues for better transformations
- The concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- The concept of Ayurvedic Idea of Nutrition
- Concept of Seasonal Routines to adopt for better lifestyle
AYURVEDIC SCIENCE - PRACTICAL SESSION
- Stress releasing facial massage techniques
- Basic idea of Marma points
- Two Ayurvedic cooking practices for better lifestyle
- Three best herbal detox drinks to boost immunity
- Local Treatment method for Lower back pain
- Basic practical idea of Pulse Reading method in Ayurveda
300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Time|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM|| Mantra
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM|| Yoga Anatomy
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM|| Meditation
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
| Whole day is Rest
| Includes Breakfast
Dinner in Campus
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
It is said that our eating style is a reflection of our internal state. “You become, what you intake" - The kind of Food (Ahar) which you consume, determines; who you become.
Yogic Diet is based on Cleansing and Healing Mechanism thus rejuvenating the budding Yogis. The diet provided by Rishikul Yogshala Rishikesh equips one physically in increasing the flexibility and stamina for the Intense Yogic Practices. The diet also nourishes the mind and emotions and brings in a state of Calmness and Tranquility.
An Ideal Accommodation is necessary to such an extent that it will get one to unwind after a lovely Yogic experience. Convenience is additionally an essential part of making the experience of Yoga seriously enriching and advantageous.
Nestled within the foothills of the Himalayan region, beside the beautiful Ganges; Living in the nearby embrace of nature in itself is a reviving encounter for the “would be” True Yogi.
Everyone is obliged to a sterile and pleasant room on a private and sharing basis. Each of these rooms offers the following Amenities –
Twin beds with adequate lighting & Free Wi-Fi access
Private and clean washrooms with 24*7 hot running shower facilities.
A Study Area with a coffee table and a chair
The beds of the rooms have comfortable sleep mattresses guaranteeing tranquil evenings and window blinds for a relaxing sleep
A serene area for a comfortable and convenient stay is the motivation that we strive here for our Rishikul Yogis.
300 Hour Yoga TTC Fee
Yoga School in Rishikesh
Anyone who has completed their 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Program can enroll in the 300 hours Teacher Training Course
Our extensive course offers the most ancient styles of yoga - Hatha and Ashtanga yoga, along with breathing and mindfulness practices. You will also study adjustment and alignment techniques, philosophy of yoga, human anatomy, Yoga Nidra, Mantra, Mudra, and much more throughout the duration of the course.
As already the birthplace of yoga, Rishikesh has its own energy and spiritual aura that supports yoga practice. The yoga teachers practicing and spreading the ancient wisdom in Rishikesh are natural as they happen to practice the art right from their childhood. Thus, the place serves as the ideal location to learn yoga from its roots and understand its true essence. As an Intermediate Yoga Practioner, your yogic journey from the land of yoga’s birth will help you to enhance your strong foundation and bring about a complete change in the Yogic perspective within you.
The certificate issued by Rishikul Yogshala is approved by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International. It is a globally recognized certificate in the yoga community that will enable you to teach in your hometown.
Yes, you can stay for an extra day before or after the course only if accommodation is available. Also, your extra stay will be chargeable. For more information, you can contact us prior to your arrival and we will do the needful to help you out.
It is always a good idea to consult with your general practitioner before arriving for the course. Our free consultation session with our trainers will also be helpful where you can discuss your issues and get the necessary help. In case you are suffering from a condition, our trainers will take the necessary steps to tweak the practice to suit your needs and make you comfortable.
After the completion of the course, you will be certified with Yoga Alliance which is Internationally recognized, so definitely you will be able to teach. But we would suggest you practice as much as you can even after the completion of the training. In order to get the very essence of yoga, years and years of effort are required. You can also apply for yoga instructor jobs in your hometown or other places to better yourself in the art of teaching.
It depends on the course you are pursuing. For the 300-hour yoga teacher training, every Sunday is off.
The booking amount of USD 100 is non-refundable. In case you have to cancel your booking, don’t be worried. The booking amount will be valid for a period of one year. You can always come back any time during that period to take part in any of our courses without the need to pay any deposit amount again.
You are advised to apply for ETourist visa only. Please refer to this link – Indian Visa Online Website
By Airway: The nearest domestic airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (approximately 35 km away) and the other International Airport is New Delhi Airport (250 km from Rishikesh). At both these airports, there is easy access to taxis and buses. If required, you can also contact the school directly for the pickup (additional charges may apply).
By Railway: The closest railway station is in Haridwar (approximately 25 km away). Also, Haridwar is connected to many main Indian cities such as Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Varanasi, and Lucknow. Upon de-boarding at the Haridwar railway station, you can also book a taxi to the school
By Roadways - Bus / Cabs: Rishikesh has great road connectivity to all the Indian cities. Both private and government buses and Cabs are also available from different cities.
Our retreat program is the most fairly priced Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh. In our pocket-Loving yoga retreat program, you can partake in the dawn from the glorious Himalayan mountains.
We include local excursions and expeditions for our yoga retreat Sessions. You can encounter the gifts of the well-known Ganga Aarti of Rishikesh. Additionally, we have included adventure activities, for example, Rafting, Camping, and Trekking in our yoga retreat program.