Open your World to the Classical Yogic Wisdom shared by the Yoga Capital of the world. Preparing yourself for a Strong Foundation is a Pre - Requisite for any Yoga Program. Our Best 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India, in Rishikesh is designed to equip all the students with the Classical Yogic Wisdom which would propel them towards their Yogic Journey. Whether you want to be a Yoga Teacher, or imbibe Yogic Practices for a healthy body and mind - You have arrived at the Right Place. Our Yoga School in Rishikesh opens up different dimensions of your personality and you begin to build deep Connect with Your Body, Mind, and Energy. You can also join Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh at Rishikul Yogshala.
Our 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh is a unique one that is transforming the personal experience that is based on the ancient Gurukula system of Yogic Wisdom. Our teacher training also is also a platform to make new friends, enjoy the blissfulness of the Ganges flowing through the Himalayan Region, and Reinvent Yourself. Our 200 Hour Teacher Training Yoga Course in Rishikesh Program shares the Most Intricate and Most Mysterious wisdom. We believe that - “Every Wisdom is present within us” and our Yogic practices can help you in accessing those priceless gifts inside you.
Come, Join Us and Experience long-lasting Blissfulness, Peace, and Tranquility.
Don’t Just Practice Yoga; Experience Your True Self with Us!!!
What you will learn from our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh?
- In-depth study and yoga practice of Hatha yoga and Ashtanga Yoga in Rishikesh.
- Learn about the adjustment and alignment techniques for an injury-free and faultless practice.
- Learn about yoga’s fascinating history and take part in discussions about the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Regularly take part in active meditation sessions and develop an awareness of the various dimensions.
- Practice various types of pranayamas or breathing techniques.
- Yoga Nidra: Discover the concept that will introduce you to peacefulness and calmness.
- Experience the cleansing practices through Shatkarma techniques.
- Our 200 Hour Teacher Training Yoga course in Rishikesh will also introduce you to the concept of Basic Ayurveda; along with mantra and mudra yoga to nurture positive vibrations inside.
- We demonstrate the workings of the human musculoskeletal system through anatomy and physiology sessions.
- Participate in interactive teaching sessions where our teachers guide you on teaching a class and turn you into an effective teacher.
- Enjoy your time with your fellow yogis with our fun activities like laughter yoga classes, dance yoga classes, and more.
- Explore this land of yoga and spirituality by taking part in excursions to nearby places.
Why 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program is the best for Begineer ?
Yoga teacher training in India essentially includes the practice of various asanas and pranayama to strengthen the mind, body, and spirit. In keeping with a deep conviction in yoga, the 200 Hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India at Rishikul Yogshala consists of a carefully curated curriculum that includes several yoga postures to improve the yogi's physical strength as well as mental well-being. Also, the conscious and intentional control of breath along with the techniques of Pranayama is highly valued and taught in the course.
200 Hour yoga teacher training begins with yoga philosophy where you will learn about the intriguing history of yoga and participate in interactive learning sessions to help you become an effective yoga teacher. The course includes the yogic practices of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga that empower the practitioner to gain a deeper insight into the numerous benefits that can be derived from these techniques.
An effective yoga teacher is one who pays close attention to each and every person doing the asanas as you may have to design modifications for some practitioners who cannot do the asanas easily. And this can be done only if you are familiar with the essential techniques of teaching an asana session. This 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in India is curated with all the basics of teaching methodology like preparation of classroom, sequencing of class, demonstration techniques, and describing the purpose and benefits of practicing Yoga. In addition, you will also learn how to adjust and adapt poses and make the necessary changes for difficult poses.Through this investment of your 200 hours, you will master adjustment and alignment techniques for a flawless and injury-free yoga practice.
Curriculum for 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
Yoga TTC Curriculum
- Primary Series explanation
- What is Vinyasa?
- 9 Drishti in Ashtanga series
- Importance of Ujjai and Bandhas in series
- Chest breathing v/s diaphragmatic breathing
- What are Prana and Pranayama mean?
- Types of Pranayama practice
- What is Nadi?
- What are Ida, Pingala and Sushmana?
- Seven main practices of Pranayama
- Importance of Mudra according to Hatha Yoga
- Types of Mudra
- Practicum of Gyana & Chin Mudra
- Practicum of Ashwini Mudra
- Physical, Mental and Spiritual Benefits of Mudra
- What is Darshanam?
- What is Yoga?
- The five kosha (bodies)
- The four faculties of mind –field
- Five Stages of Mind -Field
- The four foundational Pillars of life
- Eight limbs of Yoga of Patanjali
- What is waking state in Yogic Science?
- What is dreaming state in Yogic Science?
- What is Deep sleep state in Yogic Science?
- What is Yogic Anatomy and physiology?
- Introduction of the respiratory system and yogic breathing
- How asana practices give various effects on joints, spine and muscular system?
- Types of contraction in the muscular system
- Know the basic studies aspects of yoga and types of joints to avoid injury during Asana classes
- What is Meditation?
- What is the difference between Dharana and Dhyana?
- What are types of Meditation
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Mantra Awareness Meditation
- Candle and Inner Light Meditation
- Full moon Meditation
- What is Yoga Nidra?
- What is sleep?
- Four states of consciousness
- Benefits of deep sleep
- Yoga Nidra practices from Satyananda tradition
- How Yoga Nidra practices cure insomnia problems?
- Adjusting in Shavansana
- Six steps of doing Asana correctly
- The fundamentals of practicing side extension, forward extension, backward extension and revolving action
- How to correct postures verbally and by hands on adjustments Modifying the asana
- Various limitation, contra-indications and benefits of yoga asana
- Introduction of Shat Kriya according to Hatha Yoga
- Practicum of Jal Neti and Sutra Neti (Cleansing Mucus or blockages from nasal passages and sinus)
- Introduction of Mantra yoga
- Significance of (OM)-AUM
- Mantra for Meal Purification
- Mantra for Obstacles
- Mantra for universal masters to bless
- Mantra for Realization
- Mantra for well being
- Disciplines of yoga teachers and students in yoga ashrams
- The scope of listening, presence, directive and non-directive dialogue
- How important is demonstration?
- What are the preparations for classroom?
- How to sequence the class?
- How to describe the practice, techniques, and delivery in teaching a class?
- Discussion on different types of lesson planning
Ayurvedic Curriculum for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
AYURVEDIC SCIENCE - THEORY SESSION
- What is Ayurveda ?
- Why Ayurveda and yoga are co sisters in the path of good health?
- Fundamentals of body constitutions in Ayurveda
- Concept of metabolic Toxins in Ayurvedic science
- Practical Concept of Panchakarma in Ayurveda
- Practical Idea of Six tastes in Ayurveda
- Understanding the major seven important tissues for better transformations
- The concept of Agni (Digestive Fire)
- The concept of Ayurvedic Idea of Nutrition
- Concept of Seasonal Routines to adopt for better lifestyle
AYURVEDIC SCIENCE - PRACTICAL SESSION
- Stress releasing facial massage techniques
- Basic idea of Marma points
- Two Ayurvedic cooking practices for better lifestyle
- Three best herbal detox drinks to boost immunity
- Local Treatment method for Lower back pain
- Basic practical idea of Pulse Reading method in Ayurveda
Schedule for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
|05:30 AM - 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM - 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|07:45 AM - 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:30 AM - 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Tea Time|
|12:00 PM - 01:00 PM||Mantra/Ayurveda/Teaching Methodology|
|01:00 PM - 01:45 PM||Lunch|
|03:00 PM - 04:00 PM||Yoga Anatomy/Alignment Class|
|04:00 PM - 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM - 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM - 07:00 PM||Meditation/Yoga Nidra|
|07.00 PM - 07:45 PM||Dinner|
|6:00 AM||Shat Kriya – Cleansing Practice|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM||Free/ Rest/ Beach/ Self Study|
|Whole day is Rest / Holiday / Field Visits|
|Includes Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner in Campus|
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
It is said that our eating style is a reflection of our internal state. “You become what you intake" - The kind of Food (Ahar) which you consume, determines; who you become. Yogic Diet is based on Cleansing and Healing Mechanism thus rejuvenating the budding Yogis. The diet provided by Rishikul Yogshala Rishikesh equips one physically in increasing the flexibility and stamina for the Intense Yogic Practices. The diet also nourishes the mind and emotions and brings in a state of Calmness and Tranquility.
An Ideal Accommodation is necessary to such an extent that it will get one to unwind after a lovely Yogic experience. Convenience is additionally an essential part of making the experience of Yoga seriously enriching and advantageous.
Nestled within the foothills of the Himalayan region, beside the beautiful Ganges; Living in the nearby embrace of nature in itself is a reviving encounter for the “would be” True Yogi.
Everyone is obliged to a sterile and pleasant room on a private and sharing basis. Each of these rooms offers the following Amenities –
Twin beds with adequate lighting & Free Wi-Fi access
Private and clean washrooms with 24*7 hot running shower facilities.
A Study Area with a coffee table and a chair
The beds of the rooms have comfortable sleep mattresses guaranteeing tranquil evenings and window blinds for a relaxing sleep
A serene area for a comfortable and convenient stay is the motivation that we strive here for our Rishikul Yogis.
Fee for 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
Yoga School in Rishikesh
Although anyone can enrol in this course. However, to prepare for the intensive course that continues over the course of a month, we always recommend starting practicing some asana at home or at a studio near your place. You can also read books on yoga to create a bit of an understanding of ancient science so that you can easily grab what is being taught in the class. Anyone can enrol in these yoga courses.
Our extensive course offers the most ancient styles of yoga - Hatha yoga, vinyasa yoga, and Ashtanga yoga, along with breathing and mindfulness practices. You will also study adjustment and alignment techniques, philosophy of yoga, human anatomy, Yoga Nidra, Mantra, Mudra, and much more throughout the duration of the course.
As already the birthplace of yoga, Rishikesh has its own energy and spiritual aura that supports yoga practice. The yoga teachers practicing and spreading the ancient wisdom in Rishikesh are natural as they happen to practice the art right from their childhood. Thus, the place serves as the ideal location to learn yoga from its roots and understand its true essence. Beginning your yogic journey from the land of yoga’s birth will help you to build a strong foundation and enhance the same with further practices and studies.
The certificate issued by Rishikul Yogshala is approved by Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International. It is a globally recognized certificate in the yoga community that will also enable you to teach in your hometown. You can visit Course Fee for more details.
Whatever question comes to the mind of the student will be welcomed and answered accordingly. Questions help to understand the topic more clearly. A clear understanding of the subject will make you a better yogi and yoga teacher.
Yes, you can stay for an extra day before or after the course only if there is an availability of accommodation. Also, your extra stay will be chargeable. For more information, you can contact us prior to your arrival and we will do the needful to help you out.
It is always a good idea to consult with your general practitioner before arriving for the course. Our free consultation session with our trainers will also be helpful where you can discuss your issues and get the necessary help. In case you are suffering from a condition, our trainers will take the necessary steps to tweak the practice to suit your needs and make you comfortable.
After the completion of the course, you will be certified with Yoga Alliance which is Internationally recognized, so definitely you will be able to teach. But we would suggest you practice as much as you can even after the completion of the training. In order to get the very essence of yoga, years and years of effort are required. You can also apply for yoga instructor jobs in your hometown or other places to better yourself in the art of teaching.
It depends on the course you are pursuing. For the 200 Hour yoga teacher training, every Wednesday and Sunday is off.
The booking amount of USD 100 is non-refundable. In case you have to cancel your booking, don’t be worried. The booking amount will be valid for a period of one year. You can always come back any time during that period to take part in any of our courses without the need to pay any deposit amount again.
You are advised to apply for ETourist visa only. Please refer to this link – Indian Visa Online Website
By Airway: The nearest domestic airport is the Jolly Grant Airport (approximately 35 km away) and the other International Airport is New Delhi Airport (250 km from Rishikesh). At both these airports, there is easy access to taxis and buses. If required, you can also contact the school directly for the pickup (additional charges may apply).
By Railway: The closest railway station is in Haridwar (approximately 25 km away). Also, Haridwar is connected to many main Indian cities such as Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Varanasi, and Lucknow. Upon de-boarding at the Haridwar railway station, you can also book a taxi to the school
By Roadways - Bus / Cabs: Rishikesh has great road connectivity to all the Indian cities. Both private and government buses and Cabs are also available from different cities.
Our retreat program is the most fairly priced Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh. In our pocket-Loving yoga retreat program, you can partake in the dawn from the glorious Himalayan mountains.
We include local excursions and expeditions for our yoga retreat Sessions. You can encounter the gifts of the well-known Ganga Aarti of Rishikesh. Additionally, we have included adventure activities, for example, Rafting, Camping, and Trekking in our yoga retreat program.